Great Ocean Road
3 DAYS - ADELAIDE to MELBOURNE (also operating Melbourne to Adelaide)
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Penola
- Travel via Adelaide Hills, Murray Bridge, Padthaway and Naracoorte to Coonawarra
- Alternate route option via Meningie, Kingston and Robe
- Premium wine tasting in Padthaway or maybe Cape Jaffa and Coonawarra
- Visit ancient foscil caves at Naracoote or maybe take in the Coorong
- Including morning and afternoon tea, gourmet lunch and dinner with wine
- Overnight accommodation - must@coonawarra (or similar)
- Dinner at Pipers (or similar)
- Day 2 - Penola to Port Campbell
- Visit Mt. Gambier's Blue Lake, Glenelg National Park, Portland, Port Fairy and Warrnambool
- Including breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, gourmet lunch and dinner
- Overnight accommodation - Waves (or similar)
- Day 3 - Port Campbell to Melbourne
- See the spectacular Twelve Apostles, and Loch Ard Gorge
- Drive through the Otway National Park
- Visit Apollo Bay and Lorne
- View koalas in the wild at Kennett River
- Optional visit to Geelong Waterfront or National Wool Museum
- Arrive in Melbourne via the West Gate Bridge
- Including breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, and gourmet lunch with wine.
- Cost: $1,795.00 per person (minimum 2 guests)
- Group Bookings: from $795.00 per person (with 10 guests)
5 DAY OVERLAND RAIL & GREAT OCEAN ROAD (also available in reverse)
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Melbourne
- Depart Adelaide Parklands Terminal at 7:40am
- Arrive Melbourne Spencer Street Station at 6:50pm
- 2 nights accommodation Melbourne
- Day 2 - Melbourne Tour
- Day 3 - Melbourne to Port Campbell
- Day 4 - Port Campbell to Penola
- Day 5 - Penola to Adelaide
- Cost: $2,195.00 per person (minimum 2 guests)
- Group Bookings: $1,195.00 per person (with 10 guests)
News & Events
Autumn SpecialsAutumn is a great time to do a wine tour. Autumn leaves changing colours in the Adelaide Hills welcome cellar door visitors....
New ToursOur new 2 Day Kangaroo Island Tour is fully escorted from Adelaide and offeres options to include McLaren Vale wineries,...
Event PlanningGARY GRIMES CLASSIC ADVENTURES offer an extensive range of Event Planning services. Take the time to read the following important...
Air CharterChartering your own private aircraft can save you time and money, particularly if you need to be somewhere in a hurry. Fly...